This is what two peas in a pod look like. Noelle and Logan are almost inseparable. Logan calls around 8:45ish (sometimes earlier) and then they discuss what they want to do for the day. He then comes and "picks up" Noelle to play. They don't have school on Mondays and litterally play ALL day long!! They play outside every chance they get, rain, snow or shine!! One of their favorite games is called "Dudes." You just walk around calling each other "dude." It is a riot!!
The best thing of all is when they call everyone else Logan or Noelle. It is just too bad that they won't be in the same grade! Noelle just misses the cutoff date for school. I hope they stay good friends.




1 comments:
I just looked at our mission website and found your blog. Your kids are darling!! Regarding suggestions for an upcoming race. I am running the Bryce Canyon half-marathon in July. Come join me!
Post a Comment