Ok, I am going to be an obnoxious mom and I am sorry. Since Holly is on a team this year for dance, we are required to buy pictures. I just wanted to share them with everyone. These are a few of our favorites!!
It's been a minute
1 year ago
Ok, I am going to be an obnoxious mom and I am sorry. Since Holly is on a team this year for dance, we are required to buy pictures. I just wanted to share them with everyone. These are a few of our favorites!!
Posted by Michele at 10:07 AM
5 comments:
I made 2 comments earlier, but I guess they didn't take. She should be a model, now only if you lived in LA you could be a stage mom! Seriously, those pictures are beautiful. Both your girls are.
All I can say is WOW! Ok, I can say more. Those pictures are SO pretty. Of course it helps that Holly if BEAUTIFUL! Gwen's right, she's a super model in the making.
I meant Holly IS beautiful, not if.
Love the pictures! Holly is so cute...I love her dimples. Maybe you should look into the modeling thing for her!
Nothing obnoxious about sharing pictures of your gorgeous daughter. Takes after her mom!
Post a Comment