I am slowly moving in to the new millenium. Shawn got me a new ipod for Christmas and a Nike + ipod to track my running. The sensor attaches to my shoe and then shows time, distance, speed and calories of my run. I can then download the information to the Nike + ipod site and it tracks my progress. My goal for January is 40 miles. I only run 5 days a week, so that is only 2 miles a day. I am a converted runner. Who would have ever thought that I would be a runner?!?!!? The plan is to run a half marathon this year. We (my neighbor and I) just have to decide which race we want to do. Any suggestions?
It's been a minute
1 year ago


5 comments:
Can you motivate me??? do one close to LA so I can cheer you on, or get motivated to try it myself, yeah right!
You ONLY run 5 days a week, and that's ONLY 2 miles a day?!!!! oh. I'm a slug. ;(
How did you get started? I need to get my lazy butt moving. Cool shoes. Good luck with the marathon! Aimee
My neighbor and I work out together. You know how I hate running (remember 9th grade volleyball?) but she convinced me that it was good. It really flattens your tummy. Plus, once I ran a race I wanted to do more.
Post a Comment