Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sledding Fun!!

I can't remember the last time we had so much snow!! The kids are loving all the sledding and snow angels etc... that comes with snow!!! The school across the street has a great hill for sledding. We all went over for a little fun. Holly and I tried the "big jump" for kicks. Noelle was pretending to be a penguin by sliding on her tummy. Noelle always says that she looks like a pink oompaloompa in her snow suit. I think she looks like the kid from a Christmas Story. The snow is great and even better in the mountains! Anyone is invited if they want to come and ski!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Soooooo Cute!

Susan said...

We should have gone sledding w/ Gwen and kids at your school. If they came at Easter we would probably still have snow for them this year!

Aimee said...

Very funny! My kids have enjoyed the snow this year too, but we don't have anyhills nearby, so they have to build their own! Have fun!