This is how we spent our Sunday. Shawn went over to the church for his meetings and then called (as we were almost ready) to say that church was cancelled! (Of course church wouldn't be cancelled the week I have meetings!) As soon as Shawn got home he was out with his shovel trying to get the van up the driveway. Noelle was "helping" by being the point of reference. On a good day she is about 38'' and the snow seems to be close to her head. We did get the van in after a few tries. I entertained myself by making a big pot of spaghetti sauce and some homemade bread. It has been a most relaxing day!! And now it is snowing again!!! I think some brownies may be in order.
It's been a minute
1 year ago




2 comments:
Oh my gosh. So much snow this year. I do miss it a little. Stay in tomorrow too! :)
We have 9 am church, and no cancelations! We heard a lot of people got cancelled. I guess our stake pres is a die hard. We spent the next 2 -3 hours after church shoveling and shoveling.
Post a Comment