Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!!




Easter was a great day! Holly said she woke up at 3 am and then went back to sleep and then finally came into our room around 7:30. She couldn't wait! But...Noelle was still sleeping. Finally, Noelle woke up and they looked for eggs and ate some candy. Holly was content. Then we had to put it in gear so we could get to church on time!! We made it! Our neighbors came down for dinner. I even made a ham!! (shocking, I know) We decided to make dinner together since kids don't really appreciate a good dinner. I do have to recomend the Cheesecake Factory's Italian Cream Cake. It is amazing!! It is light and lemony. YUMMY!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Good job getting a family photo. I didn't even get a photo of all my kids together, let alone with me and James, too. Your girls are SO pretty!

Kendra said...

Holly is a total Mini-Me of you! You all look beautiful, well 3 of you do :)

Gwen said...

aren't you the cute mormon family. I'm with carrie, I didn't get the easter kid picture, or the family. You look so skinny by the way!!

Cristine said...

Love the family picture. I think your grils look so much like you. Also, the lemoncello cream torte at the cheesecake factory is fantastic as well! Hope you are beginning to enjoy the springtime running.

Aimee said...

You all look so cute! I love Easter it's so fun with kids! We can relive our childhood! Take care!