Friday, March 7, 2008

My Addiction


Hi, my name is Michele and I am a chocoholic. I admit that I have a small weakness for chocolate. Ok, it is an infinite weakness, especially for dark chocolate. Then add Easter candy in the mix and I want to crawl under a rock until it is all gone! My new vice is Royal Dark Cadbury Mini Eggs. Why don't we just slap on 10 lbs to my thighs? I don't think I can run far enough to get away from this little piece of heaven. Nor do I want to. My saving grace is that they come in a small (I mean like 10 eggs to a bag) size and I think I can run off one of those. It is just the right size to calm my frazzeled soul without packing the pounds on. Good thing mini eggs are only here for Easter!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Were you the one who introduce me to the regular ones. I just popped ten of them in my mouth before I read your post. This along with girl scout cookies has done me in. And I haven't been exercising either. BAD!!!

Michele said...

I'm sure I did. We missed the girl scout cookies this year. I should check the grocery stores because sometimes they sell the extra boxes. Maybe not. I have to get into a swimsuit in a month. YIKES!