I want spring to be here now!!!!!!!!! I want to run outside without being bundled up. I want to wear different clothes. I want to send my kids outside to play. I want to open my windows. I want the cat to go outside (he is really grouchy and hates the cold). I want to see green anything and not matted brown grass. I want to wash my car and not have it dirty again in two days. And the weather is just teasing me being warm and then cold and then looking like it is warm, but it is really cold. I have been good all winter, even playing in the snow and I am now ready for my reward. There is my rant for today. My children thank you for being my audience!
It's been a minute
1 year ago


4 comments:
I second that!
I'm all for spring...I'm just not looking forward to yard work. My kids make me go outside in the cold right now and push them on our swings...it's torture...I need warmer weather!
Sorry, spring has sprung here. ha ha. Come visit! when's your spring break?
Cruel Gwen!
Post a Comment