After months and months of pratice the results are in!!! Holly had her big dance competion at the Delta Center (I really dislike the new name and it is way too long) today. We all had to get up way too early for a Saturday and get ready. I had to curl Holly's hair in ringlets, apply makeup and we had to be downtown by 9:15 AM in the middle of Conference traffic!!! We made it and found a good parking space! YEA! The girls did great and they worked really hard. Everything worked out in the end and her team took home FIRST PLACE!!! They were all excited, as they should have been! Great job Holly! And she wasn't even nervous!! Such the professional!! The video file was too big to post, so here is the best picture. Holly is the one with her head turned! Anyone need a good orphan?
It's been a minute
1 year ago


4 comments:
Congrats! Awesome job Holly, have fun in Florida!
Awesome Holly! And congrats to you Michele for making it through it all!
What a good mom you are. My kids are in NOTHING! Although, I'm planning on swimming lessons as soon as Ian gets his cast off. I'll take a beautiful orphan like Holly anyday.
Michele-
I love your blog! Congrats to Holly on her win. Kennedy was excited to see someone she knew on another blog.
Have fun in "Texas"
Post a Comment