Just a few years ago, (ok, 18 to be exact) we "celebrated" a historic day, Earth Day. This day was to remember what we can do to make our earth a better place. Or if you were in high school, it was a great day to ditch and hang out with friends! To commemorate this great event (the latter), go and get a drink of choice (diet coke [with or without lime], diet pepsi etc...) and take a moment or more to celebrate your own Earth Day. Gotta motor! :)
It's been a minute
1 year ago

2 comments:
Oh what memories! Mercy, I wish I was back in high school some days...care free and no responsibilities! Happy late Earth Day!
I thought of you guys too! Our high school years were the best! Doesn't it seem a little cold to lay out on Earth Day? I think of that every year, "What were we thinking? It's so cold!" Maybe we had a warm spell that year.
Post a Comment