Thursday, May 15, 2008

We will miss you Doug!!



Unexpectedly, Shawn's dad, Doug, died today. We are all very saddened at his passing. We have the great comfort of family and the knowledge of the gospel. Doug can now be with Mardene (Shawn's mom), who died just a year ago. We will all miss your laugh and can-do attitude. You were a terrific grandpa and all the kids will miss you! We love you! http://www.legacy.com/heraldextra/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=109841409

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Sorry to hear about your family's loss. Take care.

Kendra said...

So sorry it's your family's turn to go through this. Not fun. I hope it all goes well. He looks way too young!

Gwen said...

OMG! I am so sorry. This year has been hard for you guys. Hope you guys are doing okay. I'll call you when things settle down there.

Carrie said...

That is so sad! I'm sorry that you all are going through this (again!). We're thinking of you.

Michelle and Caleb said...

I am so sorry. If you need anything please let me know.

Shelley said...

Wow Michele. I am so sorry. Sounds like he was a great guy and that he will really be missed. Take care,

Susan said...

What a shock! I'm glad his parents are together again, but hard on the rest of the family. Sending love from Cedar Hills.