It has taken a bit, but I have found some time to post our Disneyworld pictures! With 3 cameras, we ended up with around 1,000 pictures and I have had a hard time deciding on just a few.
We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. The lobby was amazing! Holly and Noelle loved having bunkbeds and Grandma and Grandpa were just a few doors down.
We spent 7 days riding, watching and eating everything Disney. We averaged 12-13 miles a day!!! We all loved Epcot. We went to every "country" and collected charms and had fun playing in the different gardens. Noelle was able to get on a few "big" rides with the help of her shoes. She was just a smidge too short to ride anything so we helped her out a few inches ;)
We trekked thru the jungles and climbed Mt. Everest at the Animal Kingdom. We also survived the river rapids wrapped in our rain ponchos!
Holly braved Space Mountain for the first time! And of course, she loved Big Thunder Mountain!! Shawn and Holly spent half a day running around Magic Kingdom by themselves while Noelle was playing mermaid in the hotel pool.
It was a great trip and we still didn't see everything! We can't wait to go back!!!
It's been a minute
1 year ago



3 comments:
Very cute! I want to go next time!
Can I go too? It looks like a great trip. I would LOVE to do that some time. That was one of my favorite trips growing up.
Wow! It looks like we had a similar trip. Wouldn't it be fun for us all to meet there. Your girls are simply adorable and you take great pictures.
Post a Comment