Ok, I am playing catch up here with my blogging. Every year our neighbors have a halloween party. The challenge is to come up with a good costume. We usually try and come up with a fairly original costume. For example, one year we went as prisoner Martha Stewart and her "cell mate." Oh, the pressure to not have a lame costume!!! We thought and thought and finally decided on one. Finding just the right componets proved to be a little more challenging than we thought. We (really just me) finally found everything just hours before the party started! Whew! So, here is what we came up with.
Welcome my friends to Fantasy Island!!!
It's been a minute
1 year ago

2 comments:
That is awesome!! I could barely recognize Shawn and I knew it was him. You guys look great!
De plane! De plane!
That's classic! Awesome!
I just changed my blog background to this, too. I think I liked it 'cause I saw it hear first. Maybe I'll change it so you don't think I'm copying you (but really I am).
Post a Comment