Vampira and her pumpkin
Trick or treating
SuperGirl and Vampira
SuperGirl saves the pumpkin
And now we are on to the kid fun of Halloween. When school started, like any good mom, I signed up to help in the girls' classes. What I didn't realize was that I signed up for Halloween in both classes. The only saving grace in my stupidity is that Holly's party was in the morning and Noelle's in the afternoon. So after a day of class parties, we moved on to Shawn's work! Three floors of fun and candy!! The girls racked up the loot and then we were off to hit the neighborhood! Noelle could not wait to go trick or treating with Logan. We did a few streets and then called it a night. Yea!
It's been a minute
1 year ago

4 comments:
Very darling! Noelle and Logan looked great! I am assuming that was planned!?
It was planned after Noelle decided.
i love halloween...your girls are adorable...did YOU dress up?
Very cute! Halloween is the best!
Post a Comment