
Why?!?!? I feel like I am a good cat owner. Food, water, scratching post, litter boxes, good quality catnip...what else could a cat want? All I ask is that all woodland creatures (ie anything that is not the cat) stay outside. I was sitting on the couch just now and I see a "pencil" on the floor. No, it was NOT a pencil but a snake AGAIN!!!!! At least it was dead this time and Ryan, our neighbor, was home. So, if you are having a snake problem, just call and we will lend you the wonder cat.
It's been a minute
1 year ago

1 comments:
We haven't had any snakes brought home, but mice. Since we live next to a field our cat gets his fill of mice. They stay away from the house (yay!) but he will bring them home and leave them on the porch (usually). Saturday, though, I had to clean hacked up mouse bones (and more) off the kitchen floor. YUCK! I'm just clad it was the tile floor and not carpet. Happy cat owning!
Post a Comment