Pleasant Grove Soccer Stars
Nothing gets past Noelle!
Noelle had her last soccer game on Saturday. The team was just getting into the groove of things and now they have to wait until next season!! They won (even though they don't keep score) and Noelle scored her second goal for the season. Way to go Welly!! This is just a cute picture of Noelle, Logan and Camille. The coaches gave them the shirts and everyone get a medal for participation. See you next season.
It's been a minute
1 year ago

3 comments:
I had to click on the 2nd pic to make it bigger, WOW, you've got a real face puller in the family :)
Oh no, we have two!! They both pull faces. It drives us (mostly Shawn since he takes the pics) crazy!! Just smile and be good for your parents sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fun for soccer! I have been meaning to say hi on here cause I hate blog stalkers, which I would consider myself if I didn't stop and say hi! so hello and I'm adding you to ours now, feel free to add us too! justinandashleyreeves.blogspot.com
Post a Comment