Monday, September 8, 2008

Vegas Baby!!!



WooWhoo!!! What a fun weekend! Becky, Gwen and I had a great time hanging out all weekend. We stayed at the Luxor, ate, shopped, hung out at Sephora, ate, shopped, more Sephora, saw Mamma Mia and ate. It was so fun to hang out and have NO RESPONSIBILITY!! My batteries are recharged and I should be good for a month or two! Good times Ladies!!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

That was AWESOME!!! Great pictures too. I will send you the eating crepes pics I took, they are good. I miss hanging out already. Looking forward to next year!!!

Kendra said...

You guys are so good to do that. I think it's almost as good for the dads as it is for you guys!

Carrie said...

deja vu. I just came from Gwen's blog. :)
That looks like so much fun. I think James' wouldn't know what to do if I took off for the weekend like that. I'd be willing to try, though!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am all about Girl's trips. Every year some girlfriends and I go on a trip and we just went to Vegas last year. It was fun to see Becky. You all look great.