Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School


Ok, this is a little late, but better late than never! Holly was excited to start 3rd grade and she has the same teacher as last year. She was even more excited when she got home because she was chosen as the equipment manager at lunch! It is only a 2 week post and she gets to train the new person. I guess 3rd grade is good.
Noelle was not quite as happy about school. She got up and bravely said that she wasn't going to bring her blanket. In my motherly wisdom I knew better and brought the blanket with us. The brave front flew out the window as school approached. I had to leave a screaming Noelle and blanket in the arms of her teacher. She was fine when she got home. When I took Noelle and Kelsie to school the next day, they were commenting on how scary the first day of school was and how glad they were that it was over! All is good now and we are back in the routine!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow Michele...both girls in school..I'm so jealous!
Funny story about the snake....Love your Lagoon Picures!
Congrats to Holly on her baptism...you guys all look great! Good luck to Noelle in soccer!

Tori and Steve said...

Cute picture Michele! I don't know how she does at drop off, but Noelle does awesome at school. She is so dang cute!

Kira said...

You have the cutest kids in the world!