

Shawn and I started decorating the girls' rooms for Valentine's day a few years ago. Now we have to keep the tradition going! Holly said Valentine's Day is her favorite because she can't wait to see what we'll do. No pressure. This year we did balloons and chocolate candies on the floor and X's and O's all over their walls. And in a weak moment, Shawn got heart confetti and sprinkled it on the floor (which he regretted later). It was a good day and we had dinner at Chili's. My anniversary/Valentine's DAy/birthday etc...present is the next post!
It's been a minute
1 year ago

2 comments:
I'm so glad you updated your blog...now could you do mine? Bella's team got "Rubies" on their dances and 7th or 8th overall for the novice teams...ok for their first competition. How about Holly? I'll have to get the pictures from Heather and send them to you. Take care.
I still have to get my Hawaii pics up!! Since we left early, we didn't really find out the exact results. Holly's team got a diamond and 3rd or 4th overall in novice. Bella did great and is very flexible! Holly wishes that she had more competitions this year! Hope to see you at more next year!
Post a Comment